Let's Fly Engaged

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let's Fly Engaged

2 posters

Dart082

Dart082

Dart082 Empty Dart082

Post by Dart082 Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:54 pm

Hey guys, how's it going? I'm Dart, the name is Ricky. I'm 19 years old, I live in Niagara Falls, NY, and I've been playing flyff for a total of about 4-5 years now (Since v6 on efly)

NOt much to say about me, I'm generally a nice guy, unless you don't know how to speak the universal language of intelligence. =p I play every instrument known to man, with varying degrees of skill, but regardless, I can play them all haha. I skateboard on occasion, I work a LOT, and I'm starting college in January.

I picked this server out because it has interesting concepts, and although the forums aren't particularly active, the modifications and updates that this server has done already seems like it's bound to be a good time. I am a die-hard v6 fan, I will argue with anyone all day about how v6 is the best version ever created. It seems like the creativity here has combined v6 with the newer versions of flyff, only without all the fail that the newer ones hid.

I officially have 14 minutes left on the client download, and I'm EXTREMELY looking forward to playing on this server, even if there aren't many players yet. Who knows, if I like it enough I might just have to throw a couple bucks to keep it up and get myself a nice CS set and ancient weapons. ;o
    Ezkaflowne
    Ezkaflowne

My Character
    IGN: Waffles
    Level: 121
    Job: Blade

Dart082 Empty Re: Dart082

Post by Ezkaflowne Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:23 pm

Welcome dude!! just shout my name and ill gladly help you Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:40 pm